Campaign Reports include: Impressions, Clicks
Attribution Reports include: View-through, Click-through
Inventory Partner Implementation Notes:
- When copying and pasting Servo ad tags provided in an Excel document, please copy and paste the tag from within the cell. Copying and pasting the whole cell will result in double quotation marks, which will cause errors.
- Each tag should be implemented in its entirety. Only scheduling portions of the Servo ad tag will result in potential loss of functionality and reporting discrepancies.
- Ensure that any and all macros inserted into the fields within the <script> to </script> section are also entered within the <noscript> to </noscript> section at the bottom of the tag. For Servo to properly pass the required values, the macros for each parameter must be the same for the <a href= and<img src of the two sections of the tag whenever the two are served together. Failure to use matching values across each section of the tag will result in reporting discrepancies.
- When editing the values within the <script to </script> section of the tag, be sure to keep the single quotes around your macros.
- JS tags will be generated as secure-only or as environment aware, where they will serve as secure when implemented into secure environments. Protocols within the tag should not be adjusted.
- When editing the values within the <noscript> to </noscript> section of the tag, be sure to keep the curly brackets around your macros.
Green Box: Add your impression tracking macro here (optional, not required), within single quotes. This is NOT where you place your cachebuster macro.
Orange Box: Add your click tracking macro here (optional, not required) in front of the Servo click macro. Your click tracking macro must expand into a valid URL, and redirect to the Servo click macro (red box). Do not remove the Servo click macro.
Red Box: This is the Servo click macro. This macro is responsible for the redirect to the final landing page, and should not be removed.
Blue Box: These two fields are Optional. This is where you can add your Inventory Partner exchange tracking macro and/or your Inventory Partner site tracking macro.
Purple Box: These two fields are where you add your Device ID macro and OptOut macro.
Pink Box: This is where you add your Inventory Partner impression macro.
Brown Box: Enter your bid win or media cost macro here.
Yellow Box: This is where you would place your Cachebuster. For Servo to properly track impressions and clicks, the value of the [RANDOM] parameter must be the same for the <a href= and <img src of the tag whenever the two are served together. Failure to use matching values across each component of the tag will result in reporting discrepancies. A truly unique string is strongly preferred. Timestamp based values are not supported. Alphanumeric special characters (such as “-” or “_”) are supported.